Inventek Systems eS-WiFiTM
AT Command Set Firmware Release C2.4.0
Inventek System’s eS-WiFi firmware release C2.4 adds several exciting features plus a full complement of AT Commands simplifying the design and implementation of secure embedded wireless networking connectivity.
Major NEW Features and Commands …
- Support for up to Four Simultaneous Sockets.
Any combination of TCP and UDP clients and/or servers.
- SSL/TLS Security with Programmable Certificates and Keys. (SSL3.0 & TLS1.0/1.1)
- Auto-Channel Selection Algorithm for optimizing AP Mode Channel Selection in High-density, Congested and Overlapping Signal Environments.
- Cloud Support for M2M and IoT applications using Axeda Cloud Services. (Additional Cloud Agents will be supported in upcoming releases.)
- Over the Air (OTA) Upgrade Capability. (Requires external FLASH memory connected to the eS-WiFi SPI bus.)
- mDNS (Multicast Domain Name System) Service Discovery Used for Broadcasting Local Network Services. Based on Broadcom’s Gedday.
- Multi-client UDP Server.
- Concurrent softAP and Client (STA) mode. (Supports up to five concurrent clients in softAP mode.)
The eS-WiFi Capabilities
- Scan and associate to Wi-Fi access points.
- Authenticate to Wi-Fi Access Points with the following security types:
Open, WEP-40, WEP-104, WPA (AES & TKIP), WPA2 (AES, TKIP & Mixed mode)
- SoftAP mode with support for security types: Open, WPA, WPA2
- Concurrent AP & STA mode (AP mode limited to 5 concurrent connected clients)
- WPS 1.0 & 2.0 Enrollee & Registrar (Internal Registrar only)
- Wi-Fi APIs: Network keep alive, packet filters
- Power Save Options.
- Peripheral interfaces – 5 GPIOs and 5 ADCs
- Host Interfaces – UART, SPI and USB-HID
- Device Configuration Table (region in flash to store AP, security credentials, TLS certs, serial number, Wi-Fi country code)
- Factory reset
- Automated configuration via softAP & webserver
- ICMP (Ping)
- IGMP (Multicast)DHCP (Client & Server)
- DNS (Client & Redirect Server)
- HTTP / HTTPS (Client & Server)