Macnica announces the integration of Inventek’s ISM43362-L36 2.4G Wi-Fi Linux SiP (SDIO), radio with Intel’s Altera Cyclone 5 SoC (FPGA+ARM A9), for a complete AWS IoT Platform!
The ISM43362-L36 is an 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi SiP which is designed for embedded wireless solutions and offers a cost-effective high performance Broadcom radio device (BCM43362). The ISM43362-L36 has a SDIO host interface for embedded Linux applications.
- IEEE802.11 b/g/n antenna single-stream technology.
- The solution is FCC/IC/CE and Japan certified
- SDIO v2.0
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Network Standard: 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n (single stream)
- Modulation Modes: CCK and OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- Hardware Encryption: WEP, WPA/WPA2
- Supported Data Rates: IEEE 802.11b 1 – 11 Mbps, IEEE 802.11n (2.4 GHz) 7.2 – 72.2 Mbps
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 85℃