New STM32 Discovery EVK Integrates Inventek Wi-Fi and Cloud Connectivity for IoT Development
July 17, 2017
Inventek Systems’ ISM43362-M3G-L44, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi module and Inventek Systems’ IWIN proprietary connectivity SW, enables IoT applications for the ST Micro B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit. Users can now develop applications with direct connection to cloud servers. The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications by exploiting low-power communication, multi-way sensing and ARM® Cortex® -M4 core-based STM32L4 Series features. The support for Arduino Uno V3 and PMOD connectivity provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32L4 series MCU with ARM Cortex core
- 1 megabyte of Flash memory and 128 kilobytes of SRAM (via the STM32L4 MCU)
- 64-Mbit Quad-SPI (Macronix) Flash memory
- Inventek ISM43362-M3G-L44-E
- HTS221 Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature
- LIS3MDL High-performance MEMS 3-axis magnetometer and 3D accelerometer
- LSM6DSL 3D MEMS gyroscope
- LPS22HB MEMS nano pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- VL53L0X Time-of-flight and gesture-detection sensor
- (2) MP34DT01 digital omnidirectional MEMS microphones
- Dynamic NFC tag based on M24SR (with printed antenna)
Read more in the B-L475E-IOT01A data brief.