Even though the eS-WiFi module is certified, the end product will still have to go through a small portion of RF certification. Also developers may need to apply for country specific certifications.
A maximum of eight (5) TCP or UDP sockets are supported on the ISM43362 module and two (2) for the ISM4319 module.
Any controller that has a UART or SPI interface can be connected to the eS WiFi module.
We are developing SSL/TLS security capability for enabling HTTPS secure Webserver.
Yes, we support both methods of WPS (push button and PIN method).
STMicroelectronics Cortex M3, ST32F103 and ST32F205. The TCP/IP stack and WiFi firmware use one of these microcomputers.
1. Set Protocol to TCP
2. Set Remote Host IP Address
3. Set Remote Port
4. Start TCP Client
P1=0 Select TCP Protocol
P3=192.168.1.2 Set Host IP Address
P4=8001 Set Port 8001
P6=1 Start TCP Client
Yes, Es-WiFi modules operate in Infrastructure mode so both iOS and Android devices can connect.
- Download and install Drivers: (download eS-WiFiDemo_v1.1_b12.zip)
- Save the es-Wifi Demo.Zip
- Unzip and enter password (Located inside packaging box)
- Run as Administrator
1. Join Network (see How to join a network)
2. Setup a TCP/UDP connection (see How to setup a TCP/UDP Comm Server/Client)
3. Set number of bytes of data to be sent
4. Send data
S1=10 Set NOB to 10
S0\r0123456789 1 Send data
Note 1: \r = Carriadge Return, \n=New Line