ISM420 and ISM480 FAQ’s
- How do I choice the best GPS for my application?
- What information is available to indicate the degree of accuracy of the GPS data at any given time?
- Can the GPS be flashed in System?
- How do you connect to the ISM480?
- What voltage does the ISM420 and ISM480 support?
- What is the expected Life of the ISM420 and ISM480?
- What temperature range is the ISM420 R1-C12 ?
- What application do you have to help troubleshoot the GPS design?
- I am using the ISM480 module and I would like to change the data rates?
- Can I flash my ISM300Fx GPS in system?
- What is the difference between the Sirf Binary and the OSP One Socket Protocol?
- How do you change the GPS output rate from a true 1Hz to 5Hz?
- ISM480 GPS State of Pins after Reset
- ISM480 GPS UART, SPI and I2C levels
- How do I set the data rate of the NEMA messages used?
- What inductor do you use for the RF antenna connection?
- Is flash enable required on the GPS? Reset?
- OPS MID 129 routine (switch from OPS to NMEA) for ISM420-480 EVB
- What is the latest ROM version for the ISM420? How do I read it?
- What does the GPS firmware do with the acceleration / speed at high altitude build for us to 135k feet?
- How does your GPS output the 1 PPS?
- How do you summarize acquisition sensitivity?
- Does your GPS support sub meter accuracy?
- Does the ISM300x store Ephemeris data automatically?
- Does the Sirf IV GPS modules have FCC/CE?
- Are your GPS modules ROHS?
- I need a 3 v or 5 v GPS module?
- On the ISM300Fx how should I connect my antenna?
- How do I confirm my firmware revision on the GPS module?
- What OSP messages is used to turn the GPS Off ?
- How do I switch from NEMA to the Sirf Protocol on the ISM300?