Inventek’s 18.6 mm x 18.6 mm x 7 mm GPS ceramic active antenna is designed to connect directly to the ISM300x GPS receivers or we can support any GPS receiver connector type for special orders.
Center Frequency 1.575 GHz, 3-5 VDC, with gain of 28 dB at 3 volts. Standard parts comes with a 2.5 inch mini cable and IPEX U.FL connector. Lead free, RoHS compliant.
*Custom cable length and connectors available. For a custom cable, a minimum order of 500 units is required.
- Ideal for compact size devices
- The elimination of RF board design
- Easy integration
- Connects directly on top of the ISM300Fx family of receivers
This antenna is designed for quick and easy integration into GPS-related applications – especially compact size devices – such as:
- Hand-held Devices for Personal Positioning and Navigation
- PDA, Pocket PC and other computing devices
- Fleet Management / Asset Tracking
- AVL and Location-Based Services