The Inventek ISM480F1 is a 48 channel global positioning system (GPS) receiver with an integrated 15x15x4 mm ceramic patch antenna with high sensitivity, high gain, and low power. The small form factor GPS receiver is based on the fast and deep GPS signal search capabilities of CSR, SiRFstarIV™ architecture.
- The module is capable of generating and storing extended ephemeris data to an external device for much faster hot starts in weak signal environments.
- Built-in jamming detection and mitigation to permit fast and accurate navigation solutions in high noise environments.
- Default output is SPI (Slave).
- An addition 4 dB in tracking sensitivity and 4 dB navigation sensitivity over the world class SiRFstar III devices.
- Flex Cable
- Mating Connector
- SiRF Live (download zip file)
This module is designed for quick and easy integration into GPS-related applications – especially compact size devices – such as:
- Industrial Handhelds
- Hand-held devices for personal positionaing and navigation
- PDA, Pocket PC and other computing devices
- Fleet Management / Asset Tracking
- AVL and Location-Based Services
- Cellular handsets and cameras
- Patient/child/pet tracking
- Fitness and sports training
For sales technical support Volume Pricing and delivery options