The ISM43362-L36 is an 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Radio SiP with on board antenna or optional external antenna with a U.FL connector, which is designed for embedded wireless solutions and offers a cost-effective high performance Broadcom radio device (BCM43362) packaged in an 36 pin LGA (24.4mm x 15.3 mm). The ISM43362-L36 is a FCC/UL/Japan certified module with a SDIO host interface for embedded Linux.
The ISM43362-L36-E/U can be ordered as a (-E) on board etched antenna or (-U) a connector for an external antenna that has been certified (P/N W24P-U)
The product is intended for embedded Linux/Android applications running on a qualified host processor with a SDIO interface. This product is targeted at high volume designs with experience Linux/Android customers.
- IEEE802.11 b/g/n antenna single-stream technology
- The solution is FCC/IC/CE and Japan certified
- SDIO v2.0
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Network Standard: 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n (single stream)
- Modulation Modes: CCK and OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64QAM
- Hardware Encryption: WEP, WPA/WPA2
- Supported Data Rates: IEEE 802.11b 1 – 11 Mbps – IEEE 802.11n (2.4 GHz) 7.2 – 72.2 Mbps
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
Drivers and Host Processor
- Internet Enabled Consumer Devices
- M2M (Machine-to-Machine)
- Industrial Handheld Devices
- Asset/Inventory Management
- POS Terminals
- Medical Equipment
- Wi-Fi Enabled Security Cameras
For sales technical support distribution Volume Pricing and delivery options
NDA and SLA required prior to buying EVB’s.