The ISM4343-M4G-L54 is an embedded 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo module. The module hardware consists of the Cypress CYW4343 radio and ST Micro STM32F412 Cortex MCU.
The Wi-Fi module requires no operating system and has an integrated TCP/IP stack that only requires a simple AT command or the Cypress WICED SDK set to establish connectivity for your wireless product.
The ISM4343-M4G-L54 is an embedded Serial WiFi (eS-WiFi), wireless internet connectivity module that operates in the 2.4GHz spectrum. The eS-WiFi module’s hardware consists of an ARM Cortex M4 host processor, Cypress CYW4343 Single-Band (2.4GHz) 802.11 /b/g/n MAC/Baseband/Radio with Integrated Bluetooth 4.2.
Inventek’s IWIN, AT command set, allows you to quickly establish connectivity for your wireless product, minimizing development time, testing routines and certification. The low cost, small foot print (14.5 mm x 34 mm) and ease of design-in make it ideal for a range of embedded applications.
Uses CYW4343 Cypress Leading Edge Radio Device
- Includes STM32F412 ST Cortex M4 Microcontroller with 1MB of on board Flash.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Band.
- Bluetooth 4.1 including BLE Support.
- 2 MB Flash, Xtal, Low Pass filter , 2.4GHz Chip Antenna on the eS-WiFi module
- Optional U.FL Connector for external 2.4 GHz Antenna
- Configurable using Inventek proprietary IWIN AT commands.
- Host interface: UART, SPI
- 54 Land Grid Array Footprint (7 GPIO for IWIN & 17 GPIO for WICED).
- ISM4343-M4G-L54 Functional Spec
- Evaluation Board
For sales support Volume Pricing and delivery options