The ISMART4343-C IoT evaluation platform is a user-friendly Arduino form factor, 3.3V shield . The ISMART4343-C shield is assembled with the Inventek eS-WiFi module ISM4343-WBM-L54-C/U
It is a Wi-Fi 2.4 & 5 GHz & Bluetooth classic & BLE combo SOC supporting 802.11 b/g/n based on Cypress CYW4343 Radio, ST Microcontroller STM32F412 with 1 Meg of Flash and Antenna.
The ISMART shield is an embedded wireless internet connectivity platform for IoT development. It can be used as a stand alone development board running Inventek IWIN: AT commands software or Cypress WICED SDK. The ISMART boards plug into a variety of microcontrollers shields, such as ST Micro, Cypress PSOC, Analog Devices, Intel and others. Sample projects are available in IWN Support (IWIN – MCU reference designs).
The ISMART shield supports the Inventek eS-WiFi modules that all support our standard L44 & L54 compatible footprint. We recommend all new designs use the L54 footprint.
The ISMART shield can interfaces with a variety of microcontrollers and we have sample projects on how to setup and use the IWN AT command software running on an external microcontroller :
The shield is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 3.3V connector layout (without software support for Arduino). The Wi-Fi module requires no operating system and contains an integrated TCP/IP stack running on the module core. The module hardware can be used with Inventek’s AT Command set (IWIN) or with Cypress WICEDTM SDK.
General Features Supported
Based on module Type
- Bluetooth 4.2 including BLE support.
- 2.4 GHz WiFi chip antenna on module.
- U.FL external antenna connector option for all modules
- Configurable using Inventek AT Commands FW (IWIN).
- Host interface: UART, SPI.
- Input Power: 3.3- 5.0 V
- Dual Port FTDI for firmware development and testing.
- SPI Flash for Over The Air (OTA) updates
- FCC, IC and CE approval on all module options.
- All eS-WiFi module options also support a standard L44 or L54 form factor to enable customers to migrate between module options once in mass production without requiring any board layout changes.
Software Scripts Examples
- AT Comand (IWIN) Documentation
- AT Command (IWIN) Quick Reference Guide
- AT Command Set User’s Manual
- Demo Software Help
Buy Online our Valued Distributors
Buy ISMART4343-C from Digi-key
Buy ISMART4343-C from Avnet
Buy ISMART4343-C from Arrow
Buy Online at Inventek Store
For sales technical support Volume Pricing and delivery options