Inventek Systems ISM300F1-C3 and ISM300F1-C4 product launch
The Inventek ISM300x is a 20-channel Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver module (C4 is SBAS enabled) offered in an extremely compact Surface Mount Device (SMD) module form factor The module provides high sensitivity, high gain, and low power. It is designed for a broad spectrum of OEM applications and is based on the fast and deep GPS signal search capabilities of the SiRFStarIII architecture.
- Improved cross-correlation detection
- Altered search strategy for improved weak-signal acquisition
- Improved positioning results, particularly in transitional environments
- Improved EGNOS
Improved Jamming Mitigation
- Better identification and dismissal of jamming signals through enhanced Carrier Wave (CW) detection.
Improved Ephemeris Availability
- Incremental ephemeris collection allowing quicker time-to-first-fix (TTFF)
- Improved ephemeris collection under challenging dynamics (Movement)
Flexible Power Control
- Improved hardware “on/off” control – 10uA mode
- For implementations that do not include hardware “on/off” control, software can now be used to turn off the receiver
This module is designed for quick and easy integration into GPS-related applications – especially compact size devices – such as:
- Hand-held Devices for Personal Positioning and Navigation
- PDA, Pocket PC and other computing devices
- Fleet Management / Asset Tracking
- AVL and Location-Based Services
At Inventek Systems our top priority is to service our customers as an extension of their own organization. We take great pride in earning and developing long term partnerships as we strive to exceed your expectations.
Our expertise in GPS Modular solutions combined with a very unique and compelling business model, positions us as the premier leader in market competitive system solutions across a wide range of GPS applications.
For more information, contact: Inventek Systems, LLC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westford, MA 01886
- 978-692-3502 FAX