The ISM4343-WBM-L151 is an embedded 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo module. The module hardware consists of the Cypress CYW4343 radio and ST Micro STM32F412 Cortex MCU.
The Wi-Fi module requires no operating system and has an integrated TCP/IP stack that only requires a simple AT command or the Cypress WICED SDK set to establish connectivity for your wireless product.
The module has a very small 10 mm x 10 mm surface mount footprint and will have FCC and CE module certification (In process). This product is targeted for low cost embedded wireless applications and enables a quick, easy and cost effective method adding Wi-Fi connectivity to your platforms. A summary of the key module features:
WLAN, Bluetooth & MCU functions:
- Single-band 2.4 GHz b/g/n, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n (single stream)
- STM32 ARM 32-bit CortexTM-M4 with a frequency up to 100 MHz.
- 1 Mbyte of MCU internal Flash
- 256KB of SRAM
- SPI, Quad SPI (support Dual mode), USART, PCM
- ADC, I2C, I2S, GPIO, Timers
- Bluetooth v4.1 with integrated Class 1 PA
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Buletooth 3.0, Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Bluetooth v4.2 LE Secure Connection via the Cypress BSA stack.
For sales support Volume Pricing and delivery options