The ISM43907-WM-L170 is an embedded 2.4 & 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi module. The Wi-Fi module hardware consists of a Cypress 43907 SOC with ARM Cortex-R4 clocked at 320 MHz, 2 MB of SRAM and 640 KB ROM, all clocks, T/R switch and duplexer available for the applications processor, SPI or UART interface capability.
The Wi-Fi module requires no operating system and has an integrated TCP/IP stack that only requires a simple AT command or the Cypress WICED SDK set to establish connectivity for your wireless product. The module has a very small 11 mm x 11 mm surface mount footprint and has full FCC and CE module certification (In process). This product is targeted for low cost embedded wireless applications and enables a quick, easy and cost effective method adding WiFi connectivity to your platforms.
Summary of the key features for this wifi module
- ARM Cortex-R4 clocked at 160 MHz (in 1× mode) or up to 320 MHz (in 2× mode).
- 2 MB of SRAM and 640 KB ROM available for the applications processor.
- One high-speed 4-wire UART interface with operation up to 4 Mbps.
- Two low-speed 2-wire UART interfaces multiplexed on general purpose I/O (GPIO) pins.
- SPI master/slave interfaces with operation up to 24 MHz
- Configurable using AT commands (IWIN) or WICED
- Host interface: UART or SPI
- 11mm x 11mm x 1.2 mm
- 17 GPIO's
- Input Voltage: 3.3 V
- Low power operation with built-in low power modes.
- 802.11 b/g/n Compatible based on Broadcom MAC/Baseband/Radio device.
- Fully contained TCP/IP stack thus minimizing host CPU requirements
- Network features ICMP ( Ping), ARP, DHCP,TCP, UDP
- Low power operation (3.3V supply) with built-in low power modes.
- Secure WiFi authentication WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK
For sales support Volume Pricing and delivery options