The ISM43362-L36-EVB is an 802.11 b/g/n SDIO Wi-Fi evaluation kit with on board antenna or optional external antenna with an U.FL connector. The ISM43362-L36 is a FCC/UL/Japan certified module with a SDIO host interface for embedded Linux.
This product is intended for embedded Linux/ Android applications running on qualified Host processors with a SDIO interface. This product is targeted at high volume designs with experienced Linux/Android customers. A Software License Agreement is required for Driver support.
- Wi-Fi standards, speeds and security:
- 802.11 b/g/n with speeds up to 72Mbps
- WEP(64/128-bit), WPA, WPA2 (Personal), 802.11i(AES, TKIP, 802.1x)
- System-in-Package design, no need for external crystal oscillators or RF switches
- Single supply voltage of 3.3VDC ±5%
Radio Only SIP Summary
Contact us for Sales Support Volume Pricing & Delivery options