The ISM43362-M3G-EVB-E is an embedded wireless evaluation board that is used to evaluate the 802.11 b/g/n eS-Wi-fi embedded module. The evaluation board consist of a Wi-Fi module with host processor, integrated etch antenna and Broadcom Wi-Fi device, supported by WICED. Simply install the USB drivers and you can immediately run the Inventek AT commands to communicate with eS-WiFi or Cypress WICED SDK.
To save money we offer a lower cost ISMART43362-E shield that has most of the same functionality at a lower cost.
The evaluation kit comes with USB cable, ISM43362-M3x-L44-E, Demo software, drivers, sensor board with temperature sensor, LED’s and switches. USB powers the entire board and you have an option to power the unit with an external DC input. A summary of the kit features:
- 802.11 b/g/n Compatible based on Cypress CYW43362 MAC/Baseband/Radio device.
- Fully contained TCP/IP stack thus minimizing host CPU requirements
- Configurable though AT commands.
- Network features ICMP ( Ping), ARP, DHCP,TCP, UDP
- Secure WiFi authentication WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK
EVB Product Documentation
- ISM43362-M3x-L44 Functional Spec (PDF)
- EVB Users Manual
- Quick start Guide
- eS-WiFi PC Demo (Software Drivers, Firmware Updates)
- Demo Software Help
EVB Product Resources
Buy Online from Our Valued Distributors
Buy Online at Inventek Store
Contact us for Sales Support Volume Pricing & Delivery options