The ISMART (Inventek Systems Module Arduino Test) IoT platform is a user-friendly Arduino and ST Micro ST NUCLEO compliant shield suited for all of your wireless application needs.
The ISMART shield is an embedded wireless internet connectivity platform that operates in the 2.4 & 5.0 GHz spectrum. The ISMART hardware includes the option for an Inventek eS-WiFi module consisting of the Broadcom BCM43362 (2.4GHz), or BCM43341/0 Dual-Band (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 802.11 a/b/g/n MAC/Baseband/Radio with Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC.
The ISMART shield interfaces with the ST Micro NUCLEO boards and is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout (without software support for Arduino). The Wi-Fi module requires no operating system and contains an integrated TCP/IP stack. The module hardware can be used with Inventek’s AT Command set (IWIN) or with Broadcom’s WICEDTM SDK. ISMART Hardware Users Manual
Uses the Inventek ISM43341/0 or ISM43362 eS-WiFi modules leveraging Broadcom’s leading edge radio devices.
Includes an ST Microcontroller Cortex M3 STM32F204 (ISM43362) or Cortex M4 STM32F405 (ISM43341/0), MCU.
- Bluetooth 4.0 including BLE support.
- 2.4GHz (ISM43362) or 2.4/5 GHz (ISM43341/0), chip antenna on module.
- U.FL external antenna connector option for both modules
- Configurable using Inventek AT Commands FW (IWIN).
- Host interface: UART, SPI.
- Input Power: 5.0 V
- Near Field Communication (NFC option), with the ISM43341 modules.
- Dual Port FTDI for firmware development and testing.
- SPI Flash for Over The Air (OTA) updates
- FCC, IC and CE approval on all module options.
- All eS-WiFi module options also support a standard L44 or L44 +10 form factor to enable customers to migrate between module options once in mass production without requiring any board layout changes.
Software Scripts Examples
Buy Online at Inventek Store
For sales technical support Volume Pricing and delivery options