The ISM43362-M3G-L44-E/U is an embedded 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi module. The Wi-Fi module hardware consists of a Cypress BCM43362, an integrated antenna or optional external antenna, and a STM32F205 host processor that has a standard SPI or UART interface capability.
The Wi-Fi module requires no operating system and has an integrated TCP/IP stack that only requires a simple AT command set to establish connectivity for your wireless product. The module has a very small 14.5mm x 30mm surface mount footprint and has full FCC and CE module certification.
This product is targeted for low cost embedded wireless applications and enables a quick, easy and cost effective method adding WiFi connectivity to your platforms. A summary of the key module features:
- 802.11 b/g/n Compatible based on Broadcom MAC/Baseband/Radio device.
- Fully contained TCP/IP stack thus minimizing host CPU requirements
- Configurable though AT commands.
- Host interface: UART, SPI up to 25 MHz
- Network features ICMP ( Ping), ARP, DHCP,TCP, UDP
- Low power operation (3.3V supply) with built-in low power modes.
- Secure WiFi authentication WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK
- Orcad Symbol
- EVB Reference Schematic
- ISM43362 UART Reference Schematic
- Pads PCB Footprint Decal (zip)
Software Scripts Examples
- IWIN AT Command Support Site
- IWIN (AT Command Set: PC Demo software)
- TCP Client Demo (Python)
- Axeda Thermostat Demo (Python)
- eS-Wifi TCP/UDP Client Server Demo (Python)
Embedded Talk Video’s
- Serial to Wi-Fi Product Overview & AT Command Set (Part 1, 2)
- SoftAp Overview
- 802.11 b/g/n Serial to Wi-Fi Product Overview (Part 1)
- 802.11 b/g/n Serial to Wi-Fi AT Command Set Tutorial (Part 2)
Evaluation Board Options:
Evaluation Board (Part number: ISM43362-M3G-EVB-E) – Standard evb with break out headers for L44 pins
Evaluation Board Shield:
Buy Online from Our Valued Distributors
Contact us for Sales Support Volume Pricing & Delivery options