I-NUCLEO-ISMART STM32 Nucleo ISMART Wi-Fi Platform
The whole ISMART Design Environment includes the comprehensive STM32Cube HAL library together with various packaged software examples, as well as a direct access to the STM32Cube IWIN Wi-Fi firmware. To get more details, please refer to the I-CUBE-IWIN webpage.
The STM32 Nucleo ISMART IoT development platform consists of an Inventek Arduino compatible shield, able to embed each of Inventek’s eS-WiFi modules for maximum flexibility between a wide range of combo radio options (including BT/BTLE and/or NFC), designed to be compatible with all of the STM32 Nucleo boards. Inventek’s eS-WiFi module portfolio also enables customers to migrate between any/all module options without any board layout changes due to their standardized L44 foot print for all of the eS-WiFi modules offered.
The Inventek ISMART platform enables customers to quickly launch IoT products based on ST microcontrollers and Broadcom’s Wi-Fi radios. The robust user friendly Inventek AT command set FW, IWIN (Inventek Wireless Interoperability Network), makes it easy to take any STM32 Host microcontroller and communicate with any Inventek eS-WiFi (embedded Serial Wi-Fi), module, thus allowing customers to quickly get a Wi-Fi connected application up and running.
The STM32 Nucleo ISMART (Inventek Systems Module ARduino Test) Wi-Fi platform is a user-friendly design kit suited for all of your IoT application needs.
- eS-WiFi Modules supported:
- Wi-Fi bands available depending on the eS-WiFi module selected:
- 2.4 GHz, 802.11b/g/n
- 2.4 and 5GHz, 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Antenna options:
- On Board or External
- BLE & Wi-Fi Smart Bridge supported when applicable
- 802.11 b/g/n & a/b/g/n Compatible based on Broadcom’s MAC/Baseband/Radios.
- Fully contained TCP/IP stack thus minimizing host CPU requirements
- Configurable though IWIN AT commands.
- Network features ICMP ( Ping), ARP, DHCP,TCP, UDP
- Secure Wi-Fi authentication WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK
TCP Client and AWS demo project running on STM32F411 using AC6 System Workbench software