The Cypress PSOC3 Wireless Sensor Temperature demo platform is designed to read a RTD, Thermistor, Thermocouple and Temperature that are attached to the Cypress PSOC and wirelessly send the sensor data over Wi-Fi using the Inventek serial to Wi-Fi module to a PC running the Inventek PC application that setups a TCP connection and displays the Temperature data.
These evaluation boards can be purchased from Inventek and Cypress of affiliated distributors. Some of the key features are:
- 802.11 b/g/n Compatible based on Broadcom MAC/Baseband/Radio device.
- Fully contained TCP/IP stack thus minimizing host CPU requirements
- Configurable though AT commands.
- Network features ICMP ( Ping), ARP, DHCP,TCP, UDP
- Secure WiFi authentication WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK
- Example PSOC3 Software
- AT Command Demo software running on PC
PSoc3 Wireless Temp Sensor Application