The ISMART43903C-EVB is an embedded 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 /b/g/n, evaluation board that is populated with the ISM43903-R48-L54-E/U is an embedded 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi module.
The Wi-Fi module hardware consists of a Cypress 43903 SOC with ARM Cortex-R4 clocked at 160 MHz (in 1× mode) or up to 320 MHz (in 2× mode), an integrated antenna or optional external antenna, 1 MB of SRAM and 640 KB ROM available for the applications processor, SPI or UART interface capability.
This product is targeted for low cost embedded wireless applications and enables a quick, easy and cost effective method adding WiFi to your platforms.
Key module features:
- 802.11 b/g/n Cypress CYW43903 Radio device
- Fully contained TCP/IP stack thus minimizing host CPU requirements
- Host interface: UART
- Network features ICMP ( Ping), ARP, DHCP,TCP, UDP
- Over the Air updates (OTA)
- Secure WiFi authentication WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK
For sales technical support distribution Volume Pricing and delivery options