ISM20736S module is an wireless Bluetooth low energy (BLE) connectivity device, based on the Broadcom BCM20736 BLE with integrated M3 Cortex processor SoC chip, with RF antenna, matching and decoupling network, and 512 Kb EEPROM. The ISM20736S adds wireless charging, simultaneous central and peripheral operation.
The low cost, small foot print (6.5 mm x 6.5 mm x 1.2 LGA 48 pin package and ease of design-in make it ideal for a range of embedded applications.
The ISM20736S module supports BLE baseband, stack, and several fully qualified profiles embedded in ROM, and the option of loading additional profiles into RAM.
Summary of the Key Features
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE)-compliant
- Supports Adaptive Frequency Hopping
- Excellent receiver sensitivity
- On-chip support for 3.0 Bluetooth HCI (H5) and peripheral UARTs
- On-chip support for Serial Peripheral Interfaces (master and slave modes SPI)
- Integrated ARM Cortex-M3 based microprocessor core
- RoHS compliant
The module has been designed to provide low power, low cost, and robust communications for applications operating in the globally available 2.4GHz unlicensed industrial, scientific, and medical (ISM) band. The following application profiles are supported in ROM:
- Battery Status
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Find Me
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Weight Scale
- Additional profiles that can be supported from RAM include:
- Blood Glucose Monitor
- Temperature Alarm
Buy Online from Our Valued Distributors
Buy Online at Inventek Store
Contact us for Sales Support Volume Pricing & Delivery options