The ISM43362-M3G-EVB-E is an embedded wireless evaluation board that is used to evaluate the 802.11 b/g/n eS-Wi-fi embedded module. The evaluation board consist of a Wi-Fi module with host processor, integrated etch antenna and Broadcom Wi-Fi device, supported by WICED. Simply install the USB drivers and you can immediately run the Inventek AT commands to communicate with eS-WiFi or Broadcom WICED SDK.
The evaluation kit comes with USB cable, ISM43362-M3x-L44-E, Demo software, drivers, CD, sensor board with temperature sensor, LED's and switches. USB powers the entire board and you have an option to power the unit with an external DC input. A summary of the kit features:
- 802.11 b/g/n Compatible based on Broadcom BCM43362 MAC/Baseband/Radio device.
- Fully contained TCP/IP stack thus minimizing host CPU requirements
- Configurable though AT commands.
- Network features ICMP ( Ping), ARP, DHCP,TCP, UDP
- Secure WiFi authentication WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK
EVB Product Documentation
- ISM43362-M3x-L44 Functional Spec (PDF)
- EVB Users Manual
- Quick start Guide
- eS-WiFi PC Demo (Software Drivers, Firmware Updates)
- Demo Software Help
EVB Product Resources
Buy Online from Our Valued Distributors
Buy Online at Inventek Store
Contact us for Sales Support Volume Pricing & Delivery options