PC based Python Script example to Send and Received Wi-Fi data over an UART using the IWIN AT Command.
- Use SoftAP to join Network as client either or use SoftAP for Configuration or to configure manually (see Join Network section)
- Set the Protocol and Remote IP address (see Setup and Start TCP Client section)
- Download terminal program Hercules
- Setup Hercules as a TCP Server or client and set Remote Port IP address with “P3” At command.
- Determine if your server will echo back what it has been sent?
- The TCP and UDP servers can be set to echo back what they receive
- Set server Echo to “1” if echoing, “0” if not.
- For highest throughput when using Hercules right click in the “Receive data” and select “Hide Receive Data”
- Plug in a EVK board (Please note will have needed to install drivers for the board using the PC eS-WiFi Demo software)
# # Copyright: (c) Inventek Systems, LLC. 2014